MESSAGE FROM THE HEADMISTRESS
The school community draws its strength from communal prayer. The celebration of the Holy Eucharist as a school brings us together as a family. To all those who want to experience warmth and love, pay us a visit. I have no doubt that your encounter with our girls, teachers and staff will persuade you to find a reason to join and remain in our homely environment - Sr Tsitsidzashe O.P. Headmistress
To provide the girl child with a reasonably priced,globally competitive holistic education package that is premised on the teaching of the Catholic Faith and its tradition ultimately leading to the developement of a wholesome and responsible relationship with oneself, God, neighbour, society and the totality of creation, thereby facilitating the pursuit of truth in all disciplines.
- Respect for each person and respect for life.
- The development of a positive relationship to self, God and neighbour, as well as to society and the environment.
- The proclamation of the Word of God as liberating Good News.
- The pursuit of truth in all disciplines, the formation of conscience and the acquisition of self-discipline for the sake of personal growth and good community relationships.
- Preparation for life in all its profoundest meaning and transformation beyond death to eternal life.
To be the leading multi-cultural Catholic Girls’ Primary school in the region that offers a sound holistic education and a first-rate operational climate for pupils, staff and parents in an environmentally friendly atmosphere.