Dominic House

 

Dominic House is one of the four houses at the Dominican Convent School. Saint Dominic is the patron of our house, and is the founder of the Order of Preachers commonly known as the Dominican Order. He was born in a Calaroga, in Old Castile, around the year 1170.We celebrate the feast of Saint Dominic in the first week of August and the colour of our house is Green.

Dominic house is led by Mrs Muskwe, Mrs Matarino, Mrs Chigwedere, Mrs Gonyora and Sister Pierina. The house system in the school enables us to compete with other houses in sports, academics and other extra-curricular activities. We enjoy these competitions as Dominic house is made up of a hardworking team.